Jordan's Dream Vacation Around the World

52 Weeks. 6 Continents. 1 Trip of a Lifetime.

What?





My trip around the world is more about discovery, independence and appreciation than about sightseeing or touring. I will travel by myself to different countries and temporarily reside in one central location within each, for an extended period of time. The length of time I plan to spend in each country varies from one to three months, with a lot of flexibility. At the same time, I hope to find work locally in order to help finance the trip. This will help me integrate into local society. 
The tourist side of me will visit popular sites, cities and attractions in the surrounding area of each of my destinations. This regional traveling/ site seeing will be done during my free time from the jobs I will hopefully be holding within each visited country.
I will have a vague time frame for the length of my stay in each country. If I decide to quit a job, travel to another country and look for a new job, I will have the freedom to do so. At any moment I will be able to leave or extend my time living in each location. My stops in order will be Europe, Middle East, Asia, Oceania, Africa, South America and finally the United States, before I return home to Toronto. I will have traveled the world in a counter clockwise motion, living in 6 of the 7 continents.


Source:

  • Picture: http://www.travelportal.info/general-travel-info/maps-route-planners/maps

No comments:

Post a Comment