Jordan's Dream Vacation Around the World

52 Weeks. 6 Continents. 1 Trip of a Lifetime.

When?





The context of this trip in my life is vital. During my final year of undergraduate studies, I will have applied for law school and if accepted, will defer a year.
After finishing my final undergraduate exams, I plan to spend all of May 2013 making last minute preparations for my trip. I will look into lodging, transportation and job opportunities at this time.
The trip is planned to last from June 2013 until May 2014. These dates provide a general guideline but are not written in stone. If I decide to come home early or travel a couple months longer, I can do so. The only time restriction I have is that I must return home before September 2014, when I plan to start my first year of law school.
This trip will be a great break from reality. After finishing four years of university filled hard work and stress, I will be in need of time off. On this journey I will have little to no responsibilities, other than survival. Knowing that after my trip I will be starting law school and soon entering the ‘real world’ will force me to cherish my time traveling. This trip will surely be one of my last chances for complete freedom and autonomy, in a life so chained down with structure and routine. 


Source:

  • Picture: http://www.k12alerts.com/main/imagemanager/img/221/graduation%20cap%20in%20air.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment