Jordan's Dream Vacation Around the World

52 Weeks. 6 Continents. 1 Trip of a Lifetime.

Why?





Why trade everything you love, care for and appreciate for the uncertainty, impulsiveness and unpredictability of traveling? Because people, in specific myself, often get caught up in their monotonous lives. The uniformity of daily routine starts to wear one down. Living in a world with so much diversity (culturally, physically and naturally) it is a sin not to experience everything that the planet has to offer.


Life is a beautiful thing. To live it narrow mindedly is a waste of the precious time we have on earth. Living and traveling around the world is the best way take advantage of it.


My trip around the world is designed to make me live from different perspectives. I want see new sights, meet new people, eat new foods, and gain new experiences. In doing so I hope to enlighten myself and become more appreciative of everything I oft take for granted.


Source:

  • Picture: http-//brandstrategy.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/world-in-black-and-white-hands-1

No comments:

Post a Comment